Thinking about buying a VanMoof? Use code ADV-VR11-DRBG-04CQ
to get € 100 off.
Get more out of your VanMoof, with Moofer.
Moofer allows you to access previously inaccessible features of VanMoof bikes.
Upgrade your ride
Moofer is by many seen as the default app for VanMoof bikes with more features than the official app such as a clean dashboard.
Moofer allows you to access the full region settings (including 💨 mode with up to 37 kmph / 23mph of assistance) and even allows the use of manual shifting.
Smart Speed, Smart Range and Smart Notifications allow you to keep your focus on your ride instead of on your bike.
Moofer supports full Light and Dark modes, with additional German, Dutch, French, Danish and Portuguese language support.
All of the features
Moofer has even more tricks up its sleeve. A full feature list can be found here:
- Region / max. speed selection including offroad mode
- Assist mode 5
- Manual shifting
- Hidden bell sound(s)
- Smart Speed - AI-driven adaptive assist level based on speed- Speedometer
- Smart Range - AI-driven adaptive assist level based on battery level
- Clean dashboard including speed-o-meter, current gear, estimated range left, battery percentage, a clock, and quick toggles
- Siri Shortcut and IFTTT support
- AI-calculated estimated range
- Alarm Alert
- Charge Alert
- Discharge Alert
- Theft checker
- Full English, Dutch, German, French and Danish translations
- Full light and dark mode
And more coming soon
More features (such as navigation, Watch support & Strava support) should come soon.
Moofer can notify you that your bike is done charging, even when the app is disconnected, by intelligently calculating the time it takes to charge.
Moofer supports IFTTT and Siri Shortcuts. Hook it up to disable the charger when your bike hits 80%, or make your own custom function.
Choose your platform